Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SHIPPING

Worlds Beyond arrived on Thursday. I spent most of Sunday scouring for appropriately sized boxes to fill all the pre-orders we got for the book. Monday I went to the FedEx Office near my station and picked up a bunch of their small boxes and some packing peanuts to finish the job. Although I intended to get them shipped that day I ran a little late. So, today was the day.

I loaded up both of our shopping wagons and slowly wheeled them over to the post office. I'm sure I made the ass there thrilled to have to process all those, as were all the people who had to wait on the growing line. The ass, I should clarify, is this grumpy old fart I was hoping I wouldn't get when I went. The people in that office are rude as hell, barking at a lady who just wanted to know something before she waited on line to wait on line. And they wonder why they're doing so horribly.

Anyway, after all that, I ended up realizing I forgot one person. I KNOW I printed out his reciept the other day, but I guess it got lost in the shuffle. Ah well, taking care of that tomorrow, not going back today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home