Sunday, July 04, 2010

HANDY

You know you're getting old when you hurt yourself playing arcade games. I was playing the rapid-fire Metal Slug X and ended up with a store wrist. Painfully sore. Luckily Chloe is a massage therapist so I was able to get some quick healing tricks from her so I could pack up tomorrow.

I've been reading NOW's Green Hornet series, of which I got most of after watching the old 60s show again. NOW put out a decent product for its time. My only gripe would be the coloring, which always looked like it was done with crayon. Not that it was bad, just...unique compared to other books of the 80s and early 90s which used the old colored dot method. But the stories were fantastic, and very similar to what Dynamite's putting out now.

Just a shame NOW couldn't survive into the 90s. Odd what makes it and what doesn't, but such is the nature of the biz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home