Sunday, July 15, 2007

BBQ?

Got some grunt work done today. Did a few reviews fer Spiderfan and updated a few entries here an' there. After, went up to the store to drop off Craig's comics an' visit a bit. Got some updates (many late) from Tommy an' found out a surprisin' thing or two I'm not allowed to relate here. But, I can say that Tommy an' Craig are desperate fer me to do another BBQ again offerin' to front the bill fer food since I'm doin' all the cookin'. Figger what the hell, probably do it in August when the 'rents are on vacation. Keep it low scale, just a few people.

Tomorrow I start the route with Odis as my driver. Very worried, 'cause this guy is braindead as all hell. Can only imagine how much of a detriment he'll be. I cringed when Shawn an' Carlos set that up. Gonna be a hell of a Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home