Saturday, July 14, 2007

ARTIST FOUND?

Got to the meetin' a li'l late today, but was surprised by us tradin' off Tom fer Ken this time. I have never seen Ken at an actual meetin' before. Of course, all the regulars were there minus the women, an' we had two new guys Omar an' Andrew. Omar is the one Mark an' James found at the con, an' Mark had me look through a sketchbook he brought. Oh yeah, he's perfect. I asked him an' gave him a copy of the script so we'll see if he wants to do it. Dude's first language ain't English, so hopefully that won't be a problem. If it is, just hafta call James to translate or somethin' fer me.

Anyways, Mark pitched ideas of workshops an' gettin' some comic pros they know to come in an' talk to us. Everyone's down with that so we're gonna see how to make it happen. I also set up Chris' interview, gonna hafta E-Mail him the questions this week. After the meetin' we went to the diner as usual where we had the same asshole waiter, then all split up to do our own things. I went to Forbidden Planet to see if they had the books I was lookin' fer, which they didn't. Guess I'll hafta make a pass by Jim Hanley if I ever finished early enough on my route.

Did some work on some scripts, so at least I'm workin' again. Gonna go up to the store tomorrow to give Craig his books an' visit, also gonna swing by Circuit City an' pick up a DVD on sale. And that should be that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home