Thursday, July 12, 2007

DELAYED

Linda apparently called the station to tell 'em test won't be till Tuesday next week 'cause she couldn't find anyone else to cover her class. An' she lost my number. So there I was, promptly at 8 only to hafta go back to my station an' do things as normal. Plus was I got one more day to learn the route with Rick before he headed off tomorrow. It was extremely light today so we were finished fairly early. Had a couple of the buildings he told me about but we didn't get yesterday today, so that was a plus. Overall, think I can do this route. Also tried to help Dale out after a help message came through, but by the time I got there he was good. Blah, just love runnin' fer no reason.

Work went quick, had a nice bike ride as I went to the bank and the store, and then did some work on a script fer once. Other'n that, uneventful night. Already recoverin' from yesterday (love fast healin'!) so life is golden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home