Sunday, July 08, 2007

FOOD COURTING

Ow. Well, the arm an' leg are healin', but the neck's gonna take some time. Ah well, worth every second.

The 'rents came home. Blah. Pops is already bein' a pain in the ass. They had gotten me some DVDs from Walmart, new sneakers an' a couple t-shirts an' socks. Okay, so they have their uses. Fortunately, had my meetin' so didn't hafta put up with them fer too long.

James an' Chris were already there by the time I arrived. I joined 'em an' we shot the shit waitin' fer others. Rebecca came next, but she walked right past us without even lookin'. James called her an' screwed with her head, makin' her end up goin' past us again an' then back up the escalator. We laughed our asses off when she finally came to the table. Ed an' Peter came next an' we decided to grab food. Peter went off on his own an' got some McDonald's, me an' James hit Nathans (second time in a row, I know...but I didn't have seafood this time!). We got back just as Michelle arrived an' we began our discussions. Made some good headway, got some directions an' themes nailed down that may appease the curators of the gallery.

After a couple hours, we all parted ways. Some of 'em were gonna go see Transformers together. Went to the trains with Rebecca but mine came first this time so I was off fer home. I had a desire to get a soft cone from Carvel, but as I was walkin' I got the idea to drive the van over to Best Buy to pick up the DVDs we ordered an' fer a last bit of practice. However, that idea was squashed by pops bein' a jerkoff an' the store bein' closed anyways. Ah well, gonna go up there tomorrow an' give the new rims a workout. Did manage to get an advanced review done an' another comic read to review tomorrow as well. Now let's see if I can get some scripts done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home