MOVIES & INTERVIEWS
The secret of th' movie revealed! Th' movie bein' filmed in my neighbhorhood is "Then She Found Me", written an' directed by Helen Hunt. I'm really hopin' it ain't some chick flick 'cause I wanna go see it now. Ma found it amusin' Hunt was involved bein' she commented on not hearin' from her in a long time, inspired by Twister bein' played on HBO a lot this month. I had asked th' Phantom of th' Bay Ridge Blog (http://www.bayridgebrooklyn.blogspot.com/) about th' movie seein' as he'd probably have a way to find out. Sure enough, he did an' now we all know. So ya wanna see what my area looks like, go see this movie.
I managed to get in a little over an hour of studyin' done (when I wasn't passin' out) before I hadda go to class. I got to study on th' trains...even th' 6 which, remarkably, didn't get TOO crowded today. It was made up with th' stairs to leave th' station, however... Got to class, took th' test. Some gave me trouble, but most of it felt pretty easy. She gives answer sheets we can take home ta check our answers she'll post OL, so doin' that I went over an' fixed a couple of mine. Good thing I did, as my corrections turned out to be right. *Whew!* If I'm readin' it right, I ended up with a 76. Hey, not too shabby all things considered.
Came home to find my AV swtich had arrived. Bought it so I could hook up my older systems an' relive some memories. But, I gotta go get a calbe to connect it to th' TV. Dammit. Always an obstacle. Also finally got back my Comic Art Guild interview from one of our cover artists. Long term readers can recall at my first meetin' as part of CAG, I was assigned to interview this guy. Now, I had sent those questions to him th' followin' weekend, but got nary a response. Contacted him again this week an' he said he never got them. So, I made up some new an' improved questions (much better than th' original batch) an' re-sent 'em. He got back to me in no time an' I just finished editin' it an' sendin' 'em off to th' head honchos. Let's see if they dig what I did.
I managed to get in a little over an hour of studyin' done (when I wasn't passin' out) before I hadda go to class. I got to study on th' trains...even th' 6 which, remarkably, didn't get TOO crowded today. It was made up with th' stairs to leave th' station, however... Got to class, took th' test. Some gave me trouble, but most of it felt pretty easy. She gives answer sheets we can take home ta check our answers she'll post OL, so doin' that I went over an' fixed a couple of mine. Good thing I did, as my corrections turned out to be right. *Whew!* If I'm readin' it right, I ended up with a 76. Hey, not too shabby all things considered.
Came home to find my AV swtich had arrived. Bought it so I could hook up my older systems an' relive some memories. But, I gotta go get a calbe to connect it to th' TV. Dammit. Always an obstacle. Also finally got back my Comic Art Guild interview from one of our cover artists. Long term readers can recall at my first meetin' as part of CAG, I was assigned to interview this guy. Now, I had sent those questions to him th' followin' weekend, but got nary a response. Contacted him again this week an' he said he never got them. So, I made up some new an' improved questions (much better than th' original batch) an' re-sent 'em. He got back to me in no time an' I just finished editin' it an' sendin' 'em off to th' head honchos. Let's see if they dig what I did.


1 Comments:
ur blogs will become famous and will win a trip to be in the New York times and USA big seller.!!!!
-tez cant stop reading....
Post a Comment
<< Home