Saturday, September 16, 2006

2 YEARS

2 years ago today, Sis had me join up to Angelfire's blog site after she had discovered th' joy of bloggin'. I did, an' here it is two years later I'm still bloggin' on 3 separate blogs. It was intended as a suppliment to my journal, but has eventually replaced my journal as it's just easier to write. Unfortunately, a lotta details get lost over time due to my censorin' my entries. That's right, folks. You lose a lotta th' ultra personal details of my life. These're just th' watered down accounts. Only a select group of friends get to hear th' missin' tidbits...an' not even all of them. Nah, that honor went to th' woman I loved, an' will go to th' next one should I ever find her.

Anyways, no rain today so went out fer a bike ride. Saw Andrea an' her son comin' an' goin', so hadda wave. Fortunately didn't hafta stop to talk. Once again, I almost ran over a stupid kid who's busyin' fuckin' around in th' middle of th' path. Was also a couple fishermen not payin' attention an' overhangin' into th' bike's path. Don't get me started on th' rollerblader hoggin' th' entire path. GAH! Don't people understand traffic laws?! Even implied ones?!

I sent Tina her bi-weekly update today. Made that arrangement to keep in contact via E-Mail more. So far, I've done fine. She's 1 fer 2 about now. Ah well. Can't say I'm surprised. I also did some work fer my website. Tomorrow gotta get done with my writin' before gettin' tied up in school crap.

Finally, fer a trip down memory lane, my two entries on this date:

9/16/04

THE LEGEND BEGINS...
Okay, since I'm bored I made one o' these blog things. My sister's got one, some friends've got one, so I said what th' hell. If yer expectin' a lotta juicy crap, forget about it. That stuff goes in my private journal. All you get is th' crap I don't care if no one knows.

Li'l backstory: I'm a writer, actor, explorer, biker in a dead-end job who spends all his free time lately on message boards. I'd probably go out on dates...if my GF didn't live four hours away. (Complicated situation, that one.) I'm heavy into comics, NYC an' th' 80s. Th' past is th' best 'cause th' present just sucks.

I know I said I had a sister, but she's not blood. Just a good friend I call my sis (Hey, April!). I have four more; Jackie, Jessica, Jennifer an' Diane. They were all co-workers, an' ever since our job closed up I only really talk to Jes occasionally in E-Mails. Blood or not, these girls are my sisters an' anyone messes with 'em deals with big bro here.

Got two bros too: Mike an' D. Mike ain't heard from since th' store closed really, an' D's been my bud since 4th grade. Long time.

I also have 6, count 'em 6, cats. One is really mine, TC, th' rest are th' 'rents': Friskie, Smokey, Shadow, Figaro an' Stitch [2006: I honestly don't remember havin' Stitch fer two years...go figger].

Gonna hear some old crushes mentioned a lot. In order they are Tina, Fatima, Jesenia, Jackie, April (yeah, my sis. As Mike used ta say no sex like incest :-P I'll explain th' story behind that eventually) an' Cetta. Th' only one outta 'em who actually agreed ta go out with me EVER is my current girl, whom I love incredibly.

Alright, so that's th' deal. While I'm at it, lemme pimp my websites:

http://hometown.aol.com/nygbtour/home.html
http://hometown.aol.com/nygbcomic/home.html

9/16/05

HOW DUMB AM I?
Wifey went to Vegas today fer an expo fer her job. Now, way we left it last night wasn't gonna hear from her till she came back Sunday, but I go in back an' find she called twice. Shoulda known she would. But, I couldn't hear th' phone 'cause we had th' doors closed an' th' AC on. Ah well, call her back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger sojourness said...

hehe reading old entries is so fun. memory lane :)

"no sex like incest," *rolls eyes*

madonna, lol.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home