Saturday, September 09, 2006

HATE

I am incredibly STRESSED OUT. 'Cause THEY are home. That's right. A whole week with them again an' I'm feelin' it. Somethin's gotta change 'cause even their voices just annoy th' shit outta me. Th' roomates from hell.

What I'd really love to do is get back to Binghamton. I miss it there. I like th' town an' I'd love to spend more time there. Unfortunately, I know nobody there so I'd love to con one of my friends to go with me. Be a decent vacation I think. Wouldn't even hafta be restricted to th' town, could travel to all th' neighborin' areas to partake in things. Well, every which way but north, that is. North is where th' ex lives.

I'd considered a group trip to my trailer up there, but th' 'rents shot it down, of course. They still treat me like a kid, like I'm too stupid to do all th' stuff required up there as if I never done it before. What th' hell's even th' point of me havin' a key? Bitch is, once upon a time they even SUGGESTED such a thing as I wanted. Now suddenly, I can't do it. Ya know, if I needed more flip-floppin' I coulda stayed with th' ex. Don't tell me shit, then come back later an' tell me th' opposite. Be consistent! Shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home