Sunday, September 03, 2006

JEKYLL

Today was our Jekyll & Hyde day. Th' list is reduced to me, D, Preety, Sean, Siu, Nelson an' another chick from his school. Tina never contacted me back and I think Danielle had other plans. Sis was off in Houston by now. Nel's GF couldn't make it and dunno about th' other people. I was workin' on my story when D called to tell me we were goin' an hour earlier 'cause Preety hadda work tomorrow. So I rushed to finish my story, sent it off, and headed fer my shower. Somethin's wrong with my phone's call lists 'cause I got out to find 2 missed calls on it and no records of who. Hopin' wasn't nobody who wanted to come...

Caught th' train with th' guys and we headed to meet th' girls. Got there way before them and waited outside. Preety and th' other girl came...Siu was late. Th' two girls went in to reserve our table just minutes before she finally arrived (havin' gone th' wrong way...oy!) We went in and it was th' usual fare. Th' trick entrance, th' live shows, th' talkin' animatronics. Just like I remembered. Unfortunately, they didn't do Frankenstein. Dammmit. We told them it was D's bday, so he got his name said by th' Jersey hatin' gargoyle atop th' elevator. He also got free cheesecake outta th' deal. Shweet. Th' newbies explored th' place and most of us bought th' glasses they were sellin'. I made sure to take full advantage of th' free refils that came with it. Sure I'd be feelin' it tomorrow.

After, we all split up at various points and when me an' th' guys got back we went fer Carvel. When we got there, Chae decided to call me and I couldn't get her off th' phone to get my ice cream, bein' she couldn't hear me inside there. So, she ended up havin' me hand her off to D while I did. They had a nice chat, then it was my turn again and she kept me on fer a good few minutes after before I could get her off and finish our hangout. She didn't enjoy Shawn too much, bein' he was actin' like an ass too her and got her mad. She likes D, though. Got his number too.

Anyways, D an' Sean headed up to th' movies to see Crank, me an' Nel headed fer home. We made a detour into th' park to talk fer a bit before he got called away by his GF. I went home an' got to workin' on my assorted stuff fer th' rest of th' night. Overall, pretty damn fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger sojourness said...

wish i could have gone :/ the four of us need to go to j&h when i get back.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home