PSYCH OUT
Second day of school, Psychology class. I left on time and everythin', but th' damn trains still made me late. Stupid MTA hasn't run right since their goddam strike. Pissants. Anyways, took me a bit to find th' room as I never been to th' 7th floor before. And, of course, where's th' floor directory? None other than behind one of th' vendin' machines. Smaaaaaaaaaart. And I thought this was a school. Class is in another theater room, so it's almost like I'm back in my film class last semester. Prof is kinda funny, always a plus. She wanted class to end early, and yet somehow we finished right on time. Ah wells. After class I hit th' bookstore to compare prices before I ordered online, but th' place is so darn cramped an' crowded I said fuck it and left.
Th' 6 train was definitely more like itself today. Was crowded on my way there, and worse on my way back. I hadda skip th' first train I caught 'cause there was just no room. Squeezed on th' second, though. Be damned if I did that twice. One cool thing about today was I discovered while my bike may not've had any physical effects, it's definitely done some cardio work. See, we got escalators, elevators and plain ol' stairs at school. I take th' stairs. Last semester, I was gaspin' by th' 5th floor and it took me forever to recover. This semester, I wasn't feelin' it till I was almost at 7. Yesterday barely felt it at all. And my recovery time? Hella fast! No sooner did I get my seat I was breathin' normal again. Yayness! Now, if only it'd stop rainin' so I could keep up with that...
Left D a voicemail fer his bday today. Figger he'd get that before an E-Mail. Other'n that, I just pretty much bummed around. I almost fell asleep at work, so gonna try to get to bed earlier tonight. Could explain why I'm so bored an' unmotivated tonight. Blah. I got things to finish! Damn me. Oh, and things're startin' to get back to normal as I've lost two of th' girls diggin' me on Myspace. Oooooh wells...
Th' 6 train was definitely more like itself today. Was crowded on my way there, and worse on my way back. I hadda skip th' first train I caught 'cause there was just no room. Squeezed on th' second, though. Be damned if I did that twice. One cool thing about today was I discovered while my bike may not've had any physical effects, it's definitely done some cardio work. See, we got escalators, elevators and plain ol' stairs at school. I take th' stairs. Last semester, I was gaspin' by th' 5th floor and it took me forever to recover. This semester, I wasn't feelin' it till I was almost at 7. Yesterday barely felt it at all. And my recovery time? Hella fast! No sooner did I get my seat I was breathin' normal again. Yayness! Now, if only it'd stop rainin' so I could keep up with that...
Left D a voicemail fer his bday today. Figger he'd get that before an E-Mail. Other'n that, I just pretty much bummed around. I almost fell asleep at work, so gonna try to get to bed earlier tonight. Could explain why I'm so bored an' unmotivated tonight. Blah. I got things to finish! Damn me. Oh, and things're startin' to get back to normal as I've lost two of th' girls diggin' me on Myspace. Oooooh wells...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home