TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
So our new part arrived yesterday, problem solved...right? Wrong. Hooked up th' computer today and still wasn't turnin' on. Power was goin' through, but it wasn't startin'. We contacted tech support and they sent us a diagram of how th' motherboard's s'posed to be set up. Was perfectly fine. So we're gonna try replacin' with th' old motherboard again to see if that's th' problem. Always somethin'. So no more delays...gotta write on that stupid laptop and get things done. Oy.
Came in to work yesterday and Arnold had moved my comp down to my desk. Hadda wait a bit till he finished, so I moved th' last of my stuff over. I also discovered th' Post was givin' away a SERIES of Spidey comics, not just th' one last week. D'oh! I rushed to get th' papers and came back to my nice...beautiful...desk. Of course, one problem: he frigged up my label maker connection. So I couldn't print labels nor finish all my work. S'posed to come back in tomorrow to finish some things, so hopefully can get that all squared away. Hate to spend my peaceful week makin' up old work.
Came in to work yesterday and Arnold had moved my comp down to my desk. Hadda wait a bit till he finished, so I moved th' last of my stuff over. I also discovered th' Post was givin' away a SERIES of Spidey comics, not just th' one last week. D'oh! I rushed to get th' papers and came back to my nice...beautiful...desk. Of course, one problem: he frigged up my label maker connection. So I couldn't print labels nor finish all my work. S'posed to come back in tomorrow to finish some things, so hopefully can get that all squared away. Hate to spend my peaceful week makin' up old work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home