NOBODY SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS
Wow it took me forever to get home. I hadda figger out what kinda money to get when I cashed my check, which was made all th' more difficult bein' I forgot my checkin' number so I couldn't deposit th' money into there. Eventually got all my incriments figgered out. Took a while at th' bank 'cause they had one of th' chicks in back at th' teller counter while th' actual teller was in th' vault (or whatever that room is there) doin' somethin'. Made even more complicated was as my bank's convertin' over to Sovereign they hafta give ya a new bank book, and since I was takin' $26 to cover th' rest of next week's Metrocard it was there to get changed out. Comic shop I spent some time BSin' with one of th' guys there, so was late by th' time I got home.
Didn't get much readin' done, 'cause by th' time I finished listin' 'em on both lists and got around to eatin', I hadda go meet Danielle at th' train station. This time I was actually able to make it on time (was a bit late Monday bein' every time I try to go out with th' bike somethin' happens to make me take forever to leave!) and stood by th' newsstand waitin'. Train got out a couple minutes later, and before she came out I saw my old co-worker/crush Fatima come out. Walked right past me...not surprised, old co-workers around here don't seem to recognize me. Or ignore me. Either way.
We walked and talked to her place until one of her friends passed by, then they talked and I stood there. Once he left she filled me in on th' background of their convo so was pretty much caught up when I left. Headed home and got to work on my site. Uploaded th' images at work, but discovered th' issue with th' pop-up blocker. So, I disabled that at home and was able to upload an image (which I ended up NOT usin'...grrrness).
Danielle called me shortly after to thank me fer walkin' her and stuff. Unusual but nice. X-23 called me a bit later to tell me a story of a freakazoid she met. Gotta love Wal-Mart. My next call came from Rogue who was havin' a bad day. Fortunately I'm able to get her laughin' on th' phone just by talkin'. Dunno if I help much, but hey, I try. Finally was Chae who was bored with little else to do. We talked till my battery was about to die; I plugged in, got ready fer bed and called her back and we talked till 3 and her battery was about to die. Busy phone day.
Some advice I gave had me thinkin'. I need to talk to th' ex, but I'm no longer sure how to do it. I got different advice from different people in different directions. Some overlap each other, but th' others just confuse me. I should let go, but I don't wanna. Blah. Decisions. I'm only gonna have one shot at this so hafta make it count.
Didn't get much readin' done, 'cause by th' time I finished listin' 'em on both lists and got around to eatin', I hadda go meet Danielle at th' train station. This time I was actually able to make it on time (was a bit late Monday bein' every time I try to go out with th' bike somethin' happens to make me take forever to leave!) and stood by th' newsstand waitin'. Train got out a couple minutes later, and before she came out I saw my old co-worker/crush Fatima come out. Walked right past me...not surprised, old co-workers around here don't seem to recognize me. Or ignore me. Either way.
We walked and talked to her place until one of her friends passed by, then they talked and I stood there. Once he left she filled me in on th' background of their convo so was pretty much caught up when I left. Headed home and got to work on my site. Uploaded th' images at work, but discovered th' issue with th' pop-up blocker. So, I disabled that at home and was able to upload an image (which I ended up NOT usin'...grrrness).
Danielle called me shortly after to thank me fer walkin' her and stuff. Unusual but nice. X-23 called me a bit later to tell me a story of a freakazoid she met. Gotta love Wal-Mart. My next call came from Rogue who was havin' a bad day. Fortunately I'm able to get her laughin' on th' phone just by talkin'. Dunno if I help much, but hey, I try. Finally was Chae who was bored with little else to do. We talked till my battery was about to die; I plugged in, got ready fer bed and called her back and we talked till 3 and her battery was about to die. Busy phone day.
Some advice I gave had me thinkin'. I need to talk to th' ex, but I'm no longer sure how to do it. I got different advice from different people in different directions. Some overlap each other, but th' others just confuse me. I should let go, but I don't wanna. Blah. Decisions. I'm only gonna have one shot at this so hafta make it count.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home