Thursday, August 10, 2006

RECONNECT

Sis IMs me today to say she wants to have a gatherin' of friends at her BF's place in th' city. I make mention dunno if I have any fer a Metrocard and by th' time I realized I did, she had me hooked up with a ride from Tina. She left an' me and Tina caught up a bit, filled her in on th' two most recent big events of my life (bein' dumped an' crashin'). Also came up how hard it is fer me to get her out, a point which she denied sayin' I haven't tried enough to say that. I informed her every time I did try this year she was always busy with somethin'. Does she really think I don't WANT to hang with her more? I'd love to be able to see her, sis an' D every damn day if I could. Guess can do somethin' she suggested and become E-Mail pen pals. Why not.

Worked on my insurance list again. Was on a roll, goin' through th' Ms until th' damn site crashed. Grrrr. Always somethin'. Also phoned with Rogue and Marisa; very fun. Guess I am becomin' a phone person. Anyways, did all that and chatted until I was about ready to pass out, so decided it was time fer bed.

One thing I forgot to mention was a few days ago in th' chat, we had this spammer who kept on fer half an hour. Chae thought he was after her, but turns out was after me. Never saw th' ass before but he had a mad on. Said was comin' down here in a month and wanted my address so he could kill me. That's right, I got an internet death threat. You can tell I'm quakin'. I just bought some boots so gonna go shake in 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home