NYC HEAT
Shannon came on today and I found myself strugglin' with what to say to her. I really hate when that happens. When ya talk to someone fer so long ya get into this great rhythm, but when ya have a long break suddenly it's like ya just met and ya can't get nuttin' out. It's happened with me an' Sis many times. However, with th' state of my convos with th' ex I'm hopin' me an' Shannon follow me an' Sis' pattern rather than that. Speakin' of Sis, accordin' to her blog she's gonna be back soon, and then 3 weeks later she heads off to school in Texas to be with her BF while he's stuck there.
Reached 100 again today, and still I went fer a bike ride. I needed it, it's been too long. Of course, wind fought me as usual. Was real nice down by th' path, though. Got home and was drenched, even got light headed. Ah well, it needs to be done. Needed my A/C last night, probably will again tonight. Damn room is like a furnace.
Apparently we ain't th' only ones with extreme heat. Rogue came back from campin' in 105 degrees. Yeesh. Thought th' country was supposed to be cooler. Ah well, at least th' ex can't say she's cold. Although, I am missin' her in shorts. Damn.
Reached 100 again today, and still I went fer a bike ride. I needed it, it's been too long. Of course, wind fought me as usual. Was real nice down by th' path, though. Got home and was drenched, even got light headed. Ah well, it needs to be done. Needed my A/C last night, probably will again tonight. Damn room is like a furnace.
Apparently we ain't th' only ones with extreme heat. Rogue came back from campin' in 105 degrees. Yeesh. Thought th' country was supposed to be cooler. Ah well, at least th' ex can't say she's cold. Although, I am missin' her in shorts. Damn.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home