Sunday, July 30, 2006

THE REITMAN FOR THE JOB

Headed down to Court Street to see Super Ex-Girlfriend with D an' Nel. Nel decided to drive us 'cause he hadda go to Queens after so we got there fairly early. Took our seats and just waited. Unfortunately, as th' theater is set up similar to th' one me an' th' ex went to that time and I was in th' same seat, I ended up missin' her a lot right then. Blah. Still waitin' on my magic nap.

Movie was okay, nuttin' special. Had it's moments but I didn't enjoy it that much. I do give major props to how much they filmed in NYC. Usually fer some of th' shots they did movies cheap out an' sub LA streets fer NY. Not my boy Ivan Reitman. He does as much as he can in th' city. He also came dangerously close to th' firehouse in a few scenes...surprised he didn't stick it in. Was cool to see th' movie filmed on almost every street I've been on.

After me an' D headed back to eat at Anapoli. Last time I ate there was 6 years ago (when it was called Logues) with Theresa D from my job. Was about th' time of th' sailboats comin' in. Food was pretty decent...and much cheaper than Emphasis! Think I know where I'm comin' from now on. Ain't no Royal, but it'll do. Plus th' ice cream there is still....mmmmmm! We parted ways when I went into Lowens 'cause he hadda use th' bathroom, but when I bought my thing an' started fer 4th to buy some water I saw him up th' block. Tried to call him to rouse him out, but he didn't pick up. Ah well. Got th' water from Bay Mart and headed fer home.

Chat was particularly fun tonight. Had a few rough spots with dumbass visitors, but towards th' end got into a big chat about music an' stuff while I played off my list. Was just damn fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home