CHATTING INSTEAD
Yesterday we got another memo around th' office. Apparently another news crew's comin' around to do another report on Darlene. CBS this time. Heh maybe I'll wind up on TV again (fer more on that, check out th' NY1 entry). 'Course Maureen was havin' everyone clean up their areas so they can show that despite it bein' a functionin' office, it CAN look like a museum. Pffft.
Speakin' of museums, got accepted to the Comic Art Guild and goin' to my first meetin' next Saturday at th' Comic Book Museum. Hopefully, this' a good step towards a career. Marvel kept tellin' me to go smaller, don't get no smaller'n this.
To fix my writer's block I added some new elements to th' story and was all set to write it out, but I got wrapped up in chats again tonight. Grrr. Addictive, and I'm too rusty to balance it all like I used ta. So, tomorrow, gonna try to speed through my work so I can write th' rest of th' parts there and assemble 'em at home so I can get it done. Really fallin' behind in my pace. Maybe Ben's right, maybe I need a break. Unfortunately, no other writer to replace me and don't wanna do that "season" stuff like Marvel's been doin' lately.
Was gonna rain so didn't look like I was goin' bikin'. But, it hadn't by 6 so I went around 7. Tues when I went I saw on th' rocks these two rocks stacked on top of each other like balancin'. Dunno how they got that way or stayed that way, but was kinda cool. Were still like that today. Took a pic with my phone which I'll post when I figger out how to transfer pics. Amazin' stuff.
Also froze my ass off this mornin'. Put my AC on 'cause it seemed to be helpin' my rash, but got cool this mornin'. Soooo, as a result, AC did it's job TOO well and got me cold. At least I still had blankets on my bed, huh?
Speakin' of museums, got accepted to the Comic Art Guild and goin' to my first meetin' next Saturday at th' Comic Book Museum. Hopefully, this' a good step towards a career. Marvel kept tellin' me to go smaller, don't get no smaller'n this.
To fix my writer's block I added some new elements to th' story and was all set to write it out, but I got wrapped up in chats again tonight. Grrr. Addictive, and I'm too rusty to balance it all like I used ta. So, tomorrow, gonna try to speed through my work so I can write th' rest of th' parts there and assemble 'em at home so I can get it done. Really fallin' behind in my pace. Maybe Ben's right, maybe I need a break. Unfortunately, no other writer to replace me and don't wanna do that "season" stuff like Marvel's been doin' lately.
Was gonna rain so didn't look like I was goin' bikin'. But, it hadn't by 6 so I went around 7. Tues when I went I saw on th' rocks these two rocks stacked on top of each other like balancin'. Dunno how they got that way or stayed that way, but was kinda cool. Were still like that today. Took a pic with my phone which I'll post when I figger out how to transfer pics. Amazin' stuff.
Also froze my ass off this mornin'. Put my AC on 'cause it seemed to be helpin' my rash, but got cool this mornin'. Soooo, as a result, AC did it's job TOO well and got me cold. At least I still had blankets on my bed, huh?


1 Comments:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home