CHILLEN
Got my stitches out today. Wasn't too bad, but took some doin' since they were dried out an' stuck under leftover blood. We got Burger King fer dinner after and headed home. No sooner do I finish than D calls up askin' fer company while he eats at McDonalds. So I go and have a soda while he chows down. Even saw Yadira as she came in fer food to go.
After went back to his place and chilled a bit more. We worked on his budget and gave him some advice fer pendin' situations. Also, somehow, an innocent conversation turned into accidentally solicitin' free medical advice from him. Did not intend that, I swear. Just so happens medical conditions are the predominant thing with me at th' moment. Ah well, it's all good. And it looks like Nel's gonna join us fer Pirates. Let's see if that happens.
After went back to his place and chilled a bit more. We worked on his budget and gave him some advice fer pendin' situations. Also, somehow, an innocent conversation turned into accidentally solicitin' free medical advice from him. Did not intend that, I swear. Just so happens medical conditions are the predominant thing with me at th' moment. Ah well, it's all good. And it looks like Nel's gonna join us fer Pirates. Let's see if that happens.


2 Comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home