Wednesday, July 05, 2006

FUN IN THE SUMMER TIME

More chat room fun. Took a while, but room got filled up. Granted, had a buncha people I didn't know, but my crew started to file in eventually. Now, if only Matt was on sooner we coulda had a full house, but he didn't show till much after everyone left. Ah well, at least I got my entertainment fer the night. And no, not just stuck hangin' out OL. D IMed me to see about playin' video games on Sat. Works fer me...just hope we can see on that tiny-ass TV of his. Won't be there too long, though; gotta get to the store an' drop off Craig's comics so I can get more money.

Ma told me they're plannin' to go upstate tomorrow to check things out from all the flood crap. Good! A whole day by myself. Overdue. Reports have it that two campgrounds were wiped out (one never to reopen) as well as one of the bridges at ours. Heh wonder if I ever go back up if I'd even recognize the place no more. I had planned to go back with wifey to spend a vacation or two, but obviously that's nixed now. Heh not that it'd've been much of a change of scenery fer her.

Another part of wifey's package came today. A bit bigger than I expected to be, I hope it's gonna fit where it hasta go. Next week if pops remembers to bring that stuff home hopefully Monday I can get it out on Wed after I get paid. Although with how heavy the thing's gonna be hope it don't cost more'n I got. But, it needs to be sent and that's all.

On another note, Myspace is provin' to be very valuable. Some dude's pic featured him on a motorcycle, which looked PERFECT fer a story I'm doin'. Was havin' trouble findin' a bike with the right look, but there it was. Now, if only I could find decent shots of the controls...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home