Friday, June 30, 2006

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSTANT MESSAGE!

What a bitch and a half! Last night, I tried to upload my new story after finally, FINALLY fixin' a good number of the problems with it (with Ben's help). But, I couldn't get it to load worth a crap. So, I sent it to myself so I could do it at work. More of the same, but when I finally got it to work friggin' story was chopped! I needed to paste what was missin' manually so I could post it up, but didn't have the rewrite handy. Hadda get Ben to handle that, which he did. Worked on the Myspace page as well, so that's pretty much set up. Hopefully it works out.

Ma went to the docs and I decided to go with her to get an updated blood work thing done. She suggested should mention my numbness from th' weekend, and I did, but he couldn't discern a problem. We pretty much agreed musta just been from the humidity and my light headedness. Everything's fine, just the weight issue which I'm gonna take a much more aggressive role in. Blood work comes in on Thurs.

We came by bus (B1 to B70) and I intended to take the train back but th' 70 was across the street when I came out. So, I grabbed it and got off same place we caught it on 8th to wait fer the 1. Of course, it was late. Surprise, surprise. Decided to just walk home and hope I didn't aggrivate things too much. Good thing I did 'cause I found another hubcap on the way. Yay!

Dropped it off, washed up and grabbed my bike fer a ride. Made it the whole way this time, but damn wind fightin' me. Wish I could remember how it was so easy as a kid to ride that path with little to no trouble. Must just be gettin' too old fer this shit.

'Rents ain't goin' up. Pops' raidiator gave out so I'm stuck with them fer a week. Even worse is I'm off till Wed so I got four full days with them! Argh. Was chattin' on Myspace fer a bit when I heard an isntant message type sound...which's strange since my comp volume's always off. Was the beep that made me realize it was my phone next to me. Forget the damn thing's there. Pops says not sposed to leave these kinds plugged in all the time, and I can't hear it back there anyways, so with me it stays.

Turns out was a text message from wifey givin' me mock grief over her bday gift. See, intended to get her this purse she showed me a while back, but wasn't able to find one that looked familiar and wasn't able to go into our chat archives to look fer the link she sent to show me. As a backup (intended as an additional as well) got her a Hot Topic gift card which I sent and she got today. Was surprised to get a quip from her...jokin' around with her's become a challenge lately. Got fond memories of when we used to text when she got a phone; sendin' me love notes whenever she could. I miss gettin' those notes.

Do you realize if I coulda combined our relationship with my store years, I would have died from extreme happiness? No joke. Ah well...happy bday, wifey. One day I'll get to spend one with ya.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home