BLAST FROM THE PAST
Before I went to bed last night, got messaged by Diane through Myspace (toldja I found her on there, didn't I?). She was havin' guy problems and guess I was the only one around at the time who could help her (I mean, surely, she must've replaced me with SOMEONE after 4 years incommunicato...unless I've jumped back to th' head of th' list in which case I feel special). Was just like old times. Used to be I'd help her like that all the time (at least I think I helped...musta if she kept comin' back...). Got me missin' them old days. Was some good times, I miss my store and he crew: Diane, Jen, Jes, Mike S, Mike B, Kristen, Steve, James, Greg, Phil, Joe, Stacey, Marcos, Yvonne, Ricky, Fatima, Priscilla, Yadira, Jackie M, Jackie R, Steph, John W, Marco, Susan, Maureen, Monica, Danielle, Samar and the others whose names I can't think of at the moment. Those times made me as happy as wifey did...if I could go back I would and do it all over again.
Wifey came on tonight and finally elivated my fears that she mighta got into THE wreck. Was my major concern, really, given how I found out about her last accident. But, was just a case of her workin' all mornin' shifts (which I did figger) but always nice to be sure. She may love me no more but I still do so there we go.
Went to Best Buy to pick up stuff we ordered yesterday. DVD sale, so I bought two, ma bought two and a phone fer next door fer whatever reason. Was hopin' they'd all be unavailable at the store so I wouldn't hafta pick 'em up and get free shippin', but only 3 DVDs were out. Ah well. Conned pops into takin' me and he picked up a phone fer his mother too...which promptly kept us in a very long line fer a while. Fortunately they decided ta let card payments go first and he did it that way. Got home and he wanted me to park the Toyota, which I did. Pulled in when he left the spot but hadda stop 'cause a dodgeball came rollin' down the gutter as I did. Dunno where the hell it came from but whatever. Hadda move it 'fore I could park.
Ma had a suggestion that me an' D could take th' apartment next door so he could pay less rent and I could get out. Unfortunately, her plan rode and me makin' more than I currently am, so it was nixed. Like I didn't already consider that back when he was lookin'. Besides, why th' hell would he wanna move AGAIN already, especially with his housewarmin' comin' up. And why the hell would I wanna MOVE him again?! I swear, if he doesn't get a U-Haul fer his next move he can do it himself!
Wifey came on tonight and finally elivated my fears that she mighta got into THE wreck. Was my major concern, really, given how I found out about her last accident. But, was just a case of her workin' all mornin' shifts (which I did figger) but always nice to be sure. She may love me no more but I still do so there we go.
Went to Best Buy to pick up stuff we ordered yesterday. DVD sale, so I bought two, ma bought two and a phone fer next door fer whatever reason. Was hopin' they'd all be unavailable at the store so I wouldn't hafta pick 'em up and get free shippin', but only 3 DVDs were out. Ah well. Conned pops into takin' me and he picked up a phone fer his mother too...which promptly kept us in a very long line fer a while. Fortunately they decided ta let card payments go first and he did it that way. Got home and he wanted me to park the Toyota, which I did. Pulled in when he left the spot but hadda stop 'cause a dodgeball came rollin' down the gutter as I did. Dunno where the hell it came from but whatever. Hadda move it 'fore I could park.
Ma had a suggestion that me an' D could take th' apartment next door so he could pay less rent and I could get out. Unfortunately, her plan rode and me makin' more than I currently am, so it was nixed. Like I didn't already consider that back when he was lookin'. Besides, why th' hell would he wanna move AGAIN already, especially with his housewarmin' comin' up. And why the hell would I wanna MOVE him again?! I swear, if he doesn't get a U-Haul fer his next move he can do it himself!


1 Comments:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home