ONLY THE LONELY
Shannon's officially on her way as of this weekend, so means I won't hear from her fer a week or more. And of course, without her, I have absolutely NO ONE to talk to durin' the day now. Bad enough my nights are isolated.
Needless to say, I'm bored as hell. Was gonna call D up yesterday but never got around to it, wanna know when he wants to see Supes and if he wants to see Garfield. Love to get in some b-ball, but with his knee ain't no chance of the fun we used ta have. Call him this weekend. Haven't even seen wifey in a couple days. Yupp, definitely one of my friends. Ya know, I remember how we used to talk every day until 4 AM at times. Then she started workin' and it gradually decreased in not only length but frequency, till we're finally where we are now...maybe two, three times a week with forced convo. What's sad is I predicted that as well as the inevitable split. That's how dull my life is; it's so well scripted I can pretty much figger out the next acts effortlessly.
Problem is, I used to be a loner, see. I didn't wanna be around nobody, but yet I kept gettin' dragged into hangouts and group things. So now I wanna do that stuff, but there's nobody around to do it with. It figgers, I tell ya. Just like in romance; never wanted to get married or cuddle or kiss or whatever. And now that I do, again nobody to do it with...get into it just to have it all taken away. That's how things work fer me; when I'm busy everybody wants to do stuff, when I'm free everyone else is busy. Well, now I'm extremely free. *Sigh* The price of bein' a late bloomer.
Wanted to bring my bikes to th' repair shop, but yesterday my knee was killin' me from ridin' the other bike Sun. Damn thing's apparently a bit smaller than mine and it always leaves me legs feelin' like crud after. But, I need to ride so gonna hafta just grin and bear it till I can get to 93rd. Hopefully this rain they keep predictin' keeps gettin' delayed.
Speakin' of delays, here's what pisses me off: the damn postal service. My DVDs wound up in Jersey City today, right? I Mapquested it, it's only roughly 13 miles away from me. 13 piddly miles. But ya know what's gonna happen? They're gonna be sent to a Brooklyn station to be delivered most likely TOMORROW. Jesus, can't they cut out th' flamin' middle man? I can walk 6 miles in two hours, coulda picked them up myself. And explain to me why th' hell UPS is makin' the pickup when ya order, but then transfers over to the USPS?! Aren't they like, I dunno, RIVALS? Yeesh.
Gotta finish th' next issue of PPE and start the rest. Gotta get #25 done and to Fritz so he can put his spin on it. Ah well, at least I'm keepin' busy.
Needless to say, I'm bored as hell. Was gonna call D up yesterday but never got around to it, wanna know when he wants to see Supes and if he wants to see Garfield. Love to get in some b-ball, but with his knee ain't no chance of the fun we used ta have. Call him this weekend. Haven't even seen wifey in a couple days. Yupp, definitely one of my friends. Ya know, I remember how we used to talk every day until 4 AM at times. Then she started workin' and it gradually decreased in not only length but frequency, till we're finally where we are now...maybe two, three times a week with forced convo. What's sad is I predicted that as well as the inevitable split. That's how dull my life is; it's so well scripted I can pretty much figger out the next acts effortlessly.
Problem is, I used to be a loner, see. I didn't wanna be around nobody, but yet I kept gettin' dragged into hangouts and group things. So now I wanna do that stuff, but there's nobody around to do it with. It figgers, I tell ya. Just like in romance; never wanted to get married or cuddle or kiss or whatever. And now that I do, again nobody to do it with...get into it just to have it all taken away. That's how things work fer me; when I'm busy everybody wants to do stuff, when I'm free everyone else is busy. Well, now I'm extremely free. *Sigh* The price of bein' a late bloomer.
Wanted to bring my bikes to th' repair shop, but yesterday my knee was killin' me from ridin' the other bike Sun. Damn thing's apparently a bit smaller than mine and it always leaves me legs feelin' like crud after. But, I need to ride so gonna hafta just grin and bear it till I can get to 93rd. Hopefully this rain they keep predictin' keeps gettin' delayed.
Speakin' of delays, here's what pisses me off: the damn postal service. My DVDs wound up in Jersey City today, right? I Mapquested it, it's only roughly 13 miles away from me. 13 piddly miles. But ya know what's gonna happen? They're gonna be sent to a Brooklyn station to be delivered most likely TOMORROW. Jesus, can't they cut out th' flamin' middle man? I can walk 6 miles in two hours, coulda picked them up myself. And explain to me why th' hell UPS is makin' the pickup when ya order, but then transfers over to the USPS?! Aren't they like, I dunno, RIVALS? Yeesh.
Gotta finish th' next issue of PPE and start the rest. Gotta get #25 done and to Fritz so he can put his spin on it. Ah well, at least I'm keepin' busy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home