THE LAST STAND
D had called me Thurs to chat a bit. We tried, but the connection was crap. Was supposed to call me later that night, but call didn't come till today. Ah well. Talked fer a bit and set it up fer seein' X3 today. Now, ma had told me the Alpine closed up already, so we planned fer Court Street. Then she told me it was opened again, so I waited till later on to call him and fix plans. We had set it fer 12 and he actually showed up 2 mins early. I'm impressed. Gave me a li'l wooden trolly from San Fran. Nice.
Movie was good. Not great, but good. Better than most'd have ya believe. After, we headed fer McDonald's fer lunch. Instead of sittin' in, though, we got take-out 'cause he hadda go home to be with his ma who had broke her ankle in Peru. 3 months ago. That's right, only found out today. He's a li'l behind on tellin' me stuff. Who knows what else he's thought he's told me but hasn't. Ah well. Tomorrow we meet up again to move him into his new place.
Last couple days, been goin' to Myspace chat rooms. Met some nice people so far, had a lotta fun with 'em. Had a bit of drama already as I helped someone tell someone else they liked 'em. Unfortunately, the other party didn't feel the same, but it hadda be done. People waste too much time on the dance when they could find out fer sure and be done with it. I know I did the right thing, but I'll probably be ignored fer a while. Ah well.
I also decided to restart my insurance comic list. It's the only way I'm gonna get in what I was missin' and get my list accurate. Gonna take me a while as I keep gettin' distracted by th' chats as I do it, but I'll get there.
Movie was good. Not great, but good. Better than most'd have ya believe. After, we headed fer McDonald's fer lunch. Instead of sittin' in, though, we got take-out 'cause he hadda go home to be with his ma who had broke her ankle in Peru. 3 months ago. That's right, only found out today. He's a li'l behind on tellin' me stuff. Who knows what else he's thought he's told me but hasn't. Ah well. Tomorrow we meet up again to move him into his new place.
Last couple days, been goin' to Myspace chat rooms. Met some nice people so far, had a lotta fun with 'em. Had a bit of drama already as I helped someone tell someone else they liked 'em. Unfortunately, the other party didn't feel the same, but it hadda be done. People waste too much time on the dance when they could find out fer sure and be done with it. I know I did the right thing, but I'll probably be ignored fer a while. Ah well.
I also decided to restart my insurance comic list. It's the only way I'm gonna get in what I was missin' and get my list accurate. Gonna take me a while as I keep gettin' distracted by th' chats as I do it, but I'll get there.


1 Comments:
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home