Monday, May 29, 2006

CONCUSSIVE THOUGHTS

I realized today that I had left somethin' out of my entry fer Thurs, and when I tell ya about it you'll see why. At BBQs, hadda go to the bathroom which happened to be downstairs. So I'm goin' down at full speed watchin' fer the overhang near the end. Of course, I ended up missin' the OTHER overhang before it and ended up rammin' my head into it. Knocked me on my ass. So I forgot to add it due to a slight concussion...and now you know.

Memorial Day's gotta be one of the more quiet holidays. No decorations or nuttin', so ya completely forget about it. I know I did. So, as a result, I was off from work today. Got some things done, but not a helluva lot. Wifey came on tonight and we talked a bit before she passed out, but convo's still strained. Gonna go over some of our old convos and see if I can't figger out a way to improve our quality to our old standards again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home