PLACE YER BETS
I didn't get to study fer history at all. Did it after work and on th' train and in class. That was it. Thought I got a pretty good handle on it, but of course, th' test proved me wrong. Hopefully I did good enough to pass. That's all I care about. Worry about my GPA once I get into my major classes.
On th' way, made a stop over in Times Square to get my bus tix from th' depot fer tomorrow. In case ya forgot, I'm goin' upstate to see if my wifey will still love me. Fun stuff. Pushed through a sea of people in th' street and then hadda wait on a line fer once. Lemme tell ya, it's a good thing I decided to bring extra money 'cause they raised th' fare $9. Yeesh! Didn't think I was gonna make it on time 'cause stupid people made me miss th' damn R and it was takin' a while fer it to come. And then when I got it, it went to a strange 49th street station instead of Rockefeller Center which got me worried I was misled as to what line it was. Fortunately, turns out they just skipped lines briefly. Good. Made it with plenty of time to spare.
After th' test, Katie an' Pablo met me in th' halls so we could head out fer a drink to celebrate it bein' over. Others joined and soon we were havin' a post-mortem fer th' test. After about an hour of waitin' fer them to finish BSin', we finally headed out with Angel in tow. Headed over to Dallas BBQ a few blocks away, which's funny considerin' I just read about it on Sandra's Myspace page. Weird.
They got their drinks, I got Coke (of course). We also ordered some wing appetizers. Lemme tell ya, th' size of these things! If THOSE were appetizers, I'd hate to see th' main courses. We all talked fer a bit and managed to somehow get into tomorrow's adventure. Finally havin' to call it a night after a second round, I tried to throw in my share of th' bill but Pablo wouldn't let me pay. Didn't have much time to argue, so I went with it. Probably pitty fer my plight. I also got their EM addys before 'cause they expressed intrest in my BBQ when it came up in convo. So if I decide to go fer it, I'll give them a jingle. Was fun, wouldn't mind doin' it again.
Got home and wifey was OL. We chatted while I finished up gettin' stuff ready to pack. Bringin' my Weird NY book and some old pics we found to show her. Also finally dug out a box th' right size to hold th' surprise I bought her on Tuesday (what is it? Find out next entry!). Seemed like she was passin' out so I let her go and made my final preps. I had also gone on a couple Binghmaton groups at work to find any local pool halls, which worked out great as I got four but only DLed directions to th' closer two.
So, place yer bets, folks...is she just missin' me or is it really over? Check back Sunday to find out which.
On th' way, made a stop over in Times Square to get my bus tix from th' depot fer tomorrow. In case ya forgot, I'm goin' upstate to see if my wifey will still love me. Fun stuff. Pushed through a sea of people in th' street and then hadda wait on a line fer once. Lemme tell ya, it's a good thing I decided to bring extra money 'cause they raised th' fare $9. Yeesh! Didn't think I was gonna make it on time 'cause stupid people made me miss th' damn R and it was takin' a while fer it to come. And then when I got it, it went to a strange 49th street station instead of Rockefeller Center which got me worried I was misled as to what line it was. Fortunately, turns out they just skipped lines briefly. Good. Made it with plenty of time to spare.
After th' test, Katie an' Pablo met me in th' halls so we could head out fer a drink to celebrate it bein' over. Others joined and soon we were havin' a post-mortem fer th' test. After about an hour of waitin' fer them to finish BSin', we finally headed out with Angel in tow. Headed over to Dallas BBQ a few blocks away, which's funny considerin' I just read about it on Sandra's Myspace page. Weird.
They got their drinks, I got Coke (of course). We also ordered some wing appetizers. Lemme tell ya, th' size of these things! If THOSE were appetizers, I'd hate to see th' main courses. We all talked fer a bit and managed to somehow get into tomorrow's adventure. Finally havin' to call it a night after a second round, I tried to throw in my share of th' bill but Pablo wouldn't let me pay. Didn't have much time to argue, so I went with it. Probably pitty fer my plight. I also got their EM addys before 'cause they expressed intrest in my BBQ when it came up in convo. So if I decide to go fer it, I'll give them a jingle. Was fun, wouldn't mind doin' it again.
Got home and wifey was OL. We chatted while I finished up gettin' stuff ready to pack. Bringin' my Weird NY book and some old pics we found to show her. Also finally dug out a box th' right size to hold th' surprise I bought her on Tuesday (what is it? Find out next entry!). Seemed like she was passin' out so I let her go and made my final preps. I had also gone on a couple Binghmaton groups at work to find any local pool halls, which worked out great as I got four but only DLed directions to th' closer two.
So, place yer bets, folks...is she just missin' me or is it really over? Check back Sunday to find out which.


1 Comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home