GOIN' GREEN
Monday's American Chopper took the crew to the Richard Petty Driving Experience...and ya damn well know I now wanna do that. What it is is ya get to drive a real race car around a track fer a few laps. Got some packages that range a few hundred bucks, but ya know what? Gonna be totally worth it. Wifey's got a mad-on to wanna race so figger if she's ever on long enough fer me to bring it up I'd mention it. Doubt she'll be able to save enough by next year, but we'll see. Only problem is the damn racers like ta use manual trannies. I hate stick. Ah well, to quell my need fer speed, I'll just force myself to learn. Desires are also probably fueld by an overdose of cool cars: now have all th' Knight Rider seasons and Dukes of Hazzard is now on ABC Family at a more agreeable time fer me to view (CMT had it at 11, which is Daily Show time).
Writin's been goin' slow, but gonna try to keep to a schedule startin' next week. Durin' the weeks gonna work on PPE through July. Weekends I'll dedicate to website stuff and other story projects I wanna get done. Fortunately, I have th' next 3 issues somewhat started.
Personally, I'm in a rut. Fortunately it's not a debilitatin' rut, but a rut nonetheless. I haven't been able to feel happy since Wifey's revelation a couple months ago. Tonight I'm really startin' to miss her. Bad enough I never got to see her enough no more, now I got nuttin' to look forward to. Always got so excited when it was time to go see her, but that's gone. Think I realized one reason my life's so stagnant right now's 'cause I purposely made it that way with th' intent of us movin' somewhere. So now I gotta figger out how to restart it (and when I finally do, watch, that's when I'm gonna be makin' my move to another town). Also, 'cause an anniversary is approachin' which's, at this point, bitter sweet. Figgers I become aware of days when days I don't wanna remember come along.
Speakin' of wifey, she was on last night. Was her sister's grad yesterday and she told me how her exhaust fell off on th' way home and she got 4 tickets. Always an adventure with that car. Ah well, maybe if she's lucky th' State Farm "Cars" contest I entered us both in will pay off and she'll get a brand new Mustang. Heh doubtful. And yeah, if I won I'd give her the car. I can't insure it and she likes Mustangs. Maybe I'll even trade it fer the Cruiser. I mean, my pops IS th' best mechanic in Brooklyn; could probably get her runnin' right. And when he finishes his weldin' trainin' can fix th' rust too. At least it'll be an easier job than th' Chevelle and pretty damn close to th' police cars I like so much.
Writin's been goin' slow, but gonna try to keep to a schedule startin' next week. Durin' the weeks gonna work on PPE through July. Weekends I'll dedicate to website stuff and other story projects I wanna get done. Fortunately, I have th' next 3 issues somewhat started.
Personally, I'm in a rut. Fortunately it's not a debilitatin' rut, but a rut nonetheless. I haven't been able to feel happy since Wifey's revelation a couple months ago. Tonight I'm really startin' to miss her. Bad enough I never got to see her enough no more, now I got nuttin' to look forward to. Always got so excited when it was time to go see her, but that's gone. Think I realized one reason my life's so stagnant right now's 'cause I purposely made it that way with th' intent of us movin' somewhere. So now I gotta figger out how to restart it (and when I finally do, watch, that's when I'm gonna be makin' my move to another town). Also, 'cause an anniversary is approachin' which's, at this point, bitter sweet. Figgers I become aware of days when days I don't wanna remember come along.
Speakin' of wifey, she was on last night. Was her sister's grad yesterday and she told me how her exhaust fell off on th' way home and she got 4 tickets. Always an adventure with that car. Ah well, maybe if she's lucky th' State Farm "Cars" contest I entered us both in will pay off and she'll get a brand new Mustang. Heh doubtful. And yeah, if I won I'd give her the car. I can't insure it and she likes Mustangs. Maybe I'll even trade it fer the Cruiser. I mean, my pops IS th' best mechanic in Brooklyn; could probably get her runnin' right. And when he finishes his weldin' trainin' can fix th' rust too. At least it'll be an easier job than th' Chevelle and pretty damn close to th' police cars I like so much.


2 Comments:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home