Wednesday, July 19, 2006

UPGRADE

Well, I did it. Sale was endin' today so I made the leap: I bought an MP3 player. 512MB with expandable memory, an FM tuner, a flash drive option and a whole buncha other fun stuff. With a rebate, pay only $30. Not bad, not bad at all. Goin' hi-tech now. Risk and D, both in th' chat room on Mypace, were callin' me cheap 'cause I opted outta th' iPod...but explained can't spend whatcha don't got and an MP3 will suffice. I'll use my walkman fer just my bike when I get it.

I have th' worst kind of writer's block. I have the ideas, but i just can't seem to sit down and write. That's the worst. The best is when you have no ideas at all and ya can't write. But to have th' ideas and not get them out....urgh!

Lemme also tell ya how my pops pissed me off. My straggler DVD from Best Buy arrived today, so I watched it. No sooner does he come home he starts bitchin' about puttin' somethin' else. Like WTF?! I'm home, I'm watchin', go kiss my ass. Freakin' HATE these people. Always in my damn way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home