PIRATES
Movie day! On Friday, D was sayin' how he was havin' trouble reachin' Nel, so on a lark I called him now that i have his number and sure enough he answered. D asked him about comin' to the movies today, and he agreed. So, I made a stink about how he better be on time as we meet 15 mins before show time. And after all that, I end up 2 mins late due to th' damn lights on 4th. Ah well. At least Nel showed up. Twice in a row, a record! I'm feelin' lucky, maybe I should ask Tina fer a hangout. ....Naaaaaah.
Movie was great. Lotta hillarious moments like the first, lotta action. I don't care what Superman fans say...this movie IS much better than that piece of trash. After, we went fer some pizza where we talked about people we used to know. Gotta say, was hilarious how we come outta the theater and both of them were on their phones. I felt left out...I had nobody to call. When we finished, we decided on shootin' some hoops. Passed by my place first where I changed into my lighter attire and grabbed my ball.
Shockingly, th' park was crowded but th' courts were TOTALLY empty. Seein' as how both me and D have current knee troubles, we opted out of a game and just went fer free-throwin'. I did pretty good considerin' how long I haven't played. D started off strong but ended weak. Nel pretty much rocked us both. Along th' way some little fat kid invited himself to join us, probably hopin' to get in on a game. We let him take some shots an' basically served a purpose as a gofer when th' ball rolled off. About an hour of that, was feelin' it in my elbow and knees, so we called it quits.
Rested fer a bit then headed fer home. Nel left us after a phone call and me an' D hung out on my porch fer a bit drinkin' water. He soon left and I went in to do some work. We'd be reunited in th' chats again later where it was the usual fare. Overall, very fun day...just too bad it was so damn hot.
Speakin' of hot, nights have been fairly tollerable lately so I haven't bothered ta set up my A/C yet. Pops decides tonight to wanna plug in th' cord he brought up, so I hadda go wire it out my window and past th' fire escape so he could plug it in th' basement. Ah well, guess that saves me a step anyways should I one day need th' A/C. But seein' as how it's mid-July already, don't think I will.
Movie was great. Lotta hillarious moments like the first, lotta action. I don't care what Superman fans say...this movie IS much better than that piece of trash. After, we went fer some pizza where we talked about people we used to know. Gotta say, was hilarious how we come outta the theater and both of them were on their phones. I felt left out...I had nobody to call. When we finished, we decided on shootin' some hoops. Passed by my place first where I changed into my lighter attire and grabbed my ball.
Shockingly, th' park was crowded but th' courts were TOTALLY empty. Seein' as how both me and D have current knee troubles, we opted out of a game and just went fer free-throwin'. I did pretty good considerin' how long I haven't played. D started off strong but ended weak. Nel pretty much rocked us both. Along th' way some little fat kid invited himself to join us, probably hopin' to get in on a game. We let him take some shots an' basically served a purpose as a gofer when th' ball rolled off. About an hour of that, was feelin' it in my elbow and knees, so we called it quits.
Rested fer a bit then headed fer home. Nel left us after a phone call and me an' D hung out on my porch fer a bit drinkin' water. He soon left and I went in to do some work. We'd be reunited in th' chats again later where it was the usual fare. Overall, very fun day...just too bad it was so damn hot.
Speakin' of hot, nights have been fairly tollerable lately so I haven't bothered ta set up my A/C yet. Pops decides tonight to wanna plug in th' cord he brought up, so I hadda go wire it out my window and past th' fire escape so he could plug it in th' basement. Ah well, guess that saves me a step anyways should I one day need th' A/C. But seein' as how it's mid-July already, don't think I will.


1 Comments:
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home