Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'M BACK!

New box arrived today, so I got right to hookin' it up. Of course, Ethernet lights still didn't go on so I hadda call tech support. Again. Fortunately got a more competant guy and we were able ta get me back up onto th' web. Turns out th' storm mighta also fried my Ethernet ports on my comp so I got a temporary set up through th' USB cable. Advised we should replace it fer permanent access. Ends up in order to change that one little part we hadda order a whole new motherboard fer $150. Yeesh. Li'l better'n our neighbors who hadda pay $500 to get their comp runnin' again. Of course, first thing I did was hit th' chats and messengers. FUN!

Whatched Who Wants to be a Superhero. Pretty funny show. I had found out about it back when MTV was gonna do it and was gonna try to enter, but didn't have time to come up with an identity that'd fit me. If I was more in shape coulda used any of th' hundreds of characters I created. But, alas. Too bad too; only putz representin' our area got himself kicked off 'cause he was too stupid to realize what a hero task was s'posed to be. Idiot. Also checked out Amazing Screw-On-Head. Sick and twisted, but pretty funny. May give it a few more views.

Ex came on real late tonight, so I stayed up to talk to her. She had a lot to say (about her job, of course...only times). She's bein' moved to another department 'cause an asshole that was under her got promoted and don't like her, as a result she's gonna be lookin' to transfer to th' store openin' closer to her. She's gettin' more hyped about actually participatin' in th' drag races she goes to see with her new buddies. I stressed she better damn well learn how to race before she even tries. She realizes she should, but th' problem is she doesn't do what she's supposed to as opposed to what she wants ta. Me, I don't wanna be visitin' her in th' hospital or cemetery 'cause she makes a stupid decision. Lost her one way, ain't losin' her another. And if her buddies do anythin' to encourage her before she's ready, I'm gonna make a special trip to kill them. And I don't mean that as a euphamism. I mean I will literally go up there and kill each and every one of the fucks. *Ahem* Yeah, yeah, I know...I'm overprotective. But, hopefully, she's older now and will use some common sense fer a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home