CAN YOU FEEL THE BEAT?
With my web back and my MP3 player in had, I've begun to DL music so I can have it fer tomorrow's train ride. Tried the two sites Rogue recommended to me, one which ended up bein' crap an th' other which gave me a virus (nixed, of course). Tried th' site that came offered with my DSL boxes, whose selection was pure crap. So finally reserved to use D's service Limewire, which's basically like Kazaa (which we used to use before th' DL crackdown). Man, I was in heaven. First song I DLed of course was Freebird. And now I can't stop. As it stands it's about 6AM an' I've got over 200 songs...and I've barely begun! Also started settin' a playlist on my MP3. Got a nice compilation goin', I think. Finish that up tomorrow before I leave.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home