FULL CIRCLE
I'm gettin' my desk back! Okay, quick recap... When Van started, they moved Andrea to my desk 'cause he sees customers and I got stuck back at th' temporary desk I started at. Now that Art has moved to John's old cubical, they're stickin' Andrea in his cubical to be closer to th' phones and I'm gettin' moved back. Sweet! Should be back by next week.
Decided to do some work in th' basement today. Wasn't much I can do with all their shit in th' way, but I got some stuff ready fer th' sales. Gonna need some plastic tubs fer some of th' stuff I got in storage bein' th' boxes I'm usin' smell all musty and moldy. Possibly from th' floods we had. Gotta protect my stuff, after all.
Decided to do some work in th' basement today. Wasn't much I can do with all their shit in th' way, but I got some stuff ready fer th' sales. Gonna need some plastic tubs fer some of th' stuff I got in storage bein' th' boxes I'm usin' smell all musty and moldy. Possibly from th' floods we had. Gotta protect my stuff, after all.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home