HANGING IN LUXURY
Tonight was hangout night. Sis had called me an' Tina and invited us over to her BF's relatives' place to chill fer a bit bein' she's been gone so long. I picked up three bottles of soda not bein' sure how many would be there, so I figgered 3 would suffice fer just us or a couple more. Tina picked me up a bit later than she said she would, but was all good. She gave me a brief update on her life, how much she likes teachin', and how she calls her closest friend wifey now (which inspired many lesbian related jokes fer th' night). I did hafta get on her case fer tryin' to have a text convo with her on th' way, though. She handed me th' phone so I could send a message fer her. Yeah, right. Her text function's one of those things that'll help fill in th' word as ya type...severe pain in th' ass. And yet she handles it like a pro. I guess it fits with how her mind functions... Also talked about how hard she is to get to hang out. A fact she denied yesterday, but after mentionin' all th' plans and future plans she has comin' up, it kinda dawned on her. Hehe was actually kinda funny.
We got there and had a bit of trouble findin' th' entrance to th' parkin' area due to a generator bein' at th' entrance and us havin' to go into th' exit. Apparently they lost power at some point. Was a big apartment complex with a doorman an' everythin'. Definitely th' kinda place we'd never hope to live in. Ever. We went up and into th' apartment. Place was loaded with all kindsa art, includin' a table whose bottom was a rowboat with a clear top (a table which I would eventually almost destroy by accidentally walkin' into it on a trip to refill my soda...). Very nice. Also had a nice spread of chips, cookies and cheese doodles. Nuttin' fancy, but a-ok in my book!
Th' girls talked hair while me an' th' BF watched th' Yankees lose. Again. Tina's th' only Met fan outta th' group, so fer all th' grief she gave us we gave her back in triplicate. Poor guy was a little left outta th' convos though, 'cause when ya get us three together we start goin' off about our pasts and stories we all know and it's pretty fast and frantic. There were jokes, stories, pictures, and a whole mess more. Was a lot of fun. EXCEPT when th' Simpsons were flipped on. I swear, I felt my IQ steadily drop. Whatever quality th' show once had is gone now. Just one flop joke after another, some completely random. Think it's about due to end.
Left when Tina wanted to and we headed fer home. We stopped fer a bit outside my place and just talked some more. It's kinda funny how easily me, her an' sis get back in our grooves no matter how long we been apart. It's really great. She was startin' to get hungry and dozy so I headed in and she headed off. Had some Popeye's waitin' fer me so munched that while I chatted. She IMed me to inform me she had her Honey Bunches of Oats before retirin'. I'm about ready to pass out myself so think I'll head off.
We got there and had a bit of trouble findin' th' entrance to th' parkin' area due to a generator bein' at th' entrance and us havin' to go into th' exit. Apparently they lost power at some point. Was a big apartment complex with a doorman an' everythin'. Definitely th' kinda place we'd never hope to live in. Ever. We went up and into th' apartment. Place was loaded with all kindsa art, includin' a table whose bottom was a rowboat with a clear top (a table which I would eventually almost destroy by accidentally walkin' into it on a trip to refill my soda...). Very nice. Also had a nice spread of chips, cookies and cheese doodles. Nuttin' fancy, but a-ok in my book!
Th' girls talked hair while me an' th' BF watched th' Yankees lose. Again. Tina's th' only Met fan outta th' group, so fer all th' grief she gave us we gave her back in triplicate. Poor guy was a little left outta th' convos though, 'cause when ya get us three together we start goin' off about our pasts and stories we all know and it's pretty fast and frantic. There were jokes, stories, pictures, and a whole mess more. Was a lot of fun. EXCEPT when th' Simpsons were flipped on. I swear, I felt my IQ steadily drop. Whatever quality th' show once had is gone now. Just one flop joke after another, some completely random. Think it's about due to end.
Left when Tina wanted to and we headed fer home. We stopped fer a bit outside my place and just talked some more. It's kinda funny how easily me, her an' sis get back in our grooves no matter how long we been apart. It's really great. She was startin' to get hungry and dozy so I headed in and she headed off. Had some Popeye's waitin' fer me so munched that while I chatted. She IMed me to inform me she had her Honey Bunches of Oats before retirin'. I'm about ready to pass out myself so think I'll head off.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home