LAP(TOP) DANCE
I was all set to put th' new motherboard into my comp this weekend, but ma wanted to wait fer pops as he was goin' upstate this weekend to get th' trailer finalized so they could (possibly) go up next week (please oh please oh please!). Anyways, ma hogged th' comp this mornin' so I couldn't do my work as I planned. When she finally got her ass off I decided what th' hell, change out th' motherboard now. So, they did. Good news; th' ethernet lit up so that fixed it. Bad news; pops bent th' shit out of a component tryin' to force it back in, so my comp is basically dead. We put in an order fer it ($350!) and it won't get here till probably Friday. Th' solution? Ma's laptop now sits where my comp is hooked up to all th' necessary places. It's not bad except I ain't used to th' keyboard and I hafta keep my arms higher than normal to type. Tryin' to get used to it by goin' to chats so I can write more comfy. Damn assholes, always in my way.
Yet another girl likes me on Myspace. I've lost count how many that is now. I still have no clue as to why I'm so desireable on here, but once I get out there I'm th' gay best girl friend brother type. Just don't. At least they're gettin' more legal in age so big brother can't slap iron on my ass...
Danielle called me again tonight before she went to bed. Shot th' shit a bit, but I got kinda distracted towards th' end 'cause George Takei was layin' th' smackdown on people who assaulted his homosexuality durin' th' roast of William Shatner. Was very entertainin', but got kinda weak in th' middle. Especially with th' freakiness that is Andy Dickless.
I had turned down a phone call from Chae seein' as it was past 1 and I wanted to get to bed at 2, but now I wish I took it 'cause I was up till 3 anyways. Ah wells.
Yet another girl likes me on Myspace. I've lost count how many that is now. I still have no clue as to why I'm so desireable on here, but once I get out there I'm th' gay best girl friend brother type. Just don't. At least they're gettin' more legal in age so big brother can't slap iron on my ass...
Danielle called me again tonight before she went to bed. Shot th' shit a bit, but I got kinda distracted towards th' end 'cause George Takei was layin' th' smackdown on people who assaulted his homosexuality durin' th' roast of William Shatner. Was very entertainin', but got kinda weak in th' middle. Especially with th' freakiness that is Andy Dickless.
I had turned down a phone call from Chae seein' as it was past 1 and I wanted to get to bed at 2, but now I wish I took it 'cause I was up till 3 anyways. Ah wells.


1 Comments:
hmm....funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home