INTERIOR DECORATION
D had wanted to move crap around in his apartment to maximize space useage; as nice as his set-up is it just wasn't functional. Since our dinner plans got pushed to yesterday, we took advantage of th' holiday today. By th' time I got there after breakfast, though, Shawn was already there an' they had done most of th' movin'. I was just intrumental in rearrangin' th' dinin' room to make room fer a future entertainment center an' TV. Had some electrical issues like too many 2 pronged outlets in a 3 pronged plug world, but a trip to th' 99 cent store cleared that up. I borrowed his X3 game an' headed home to take care of some laundry.
I've decided to officially be just friends with Catie. Simple fact is she's heavy into this other guy now and I'm findin' myself likin' her a bit too much which wasn't goin' so well. Was really feelin' like how my last relationship wound up, so was like nuh-uh. I'm done. Not that she seemed to care, but ah well. Clears up my head to pursue other things. Took my first bike ride in a WEEK after; big mistake. Was uber windy an' I fought th' whole way, leavin' my knees nice an' sore after. Such is life, I guess.
I've decided to officially be just friends with Catie. Simple fact is she's heavy into this other guy now and I'm findin' myself likin' her a bit too much which wasn't goin' so well. Was really feelin' like how my last relationship wound up, so was like nuh-uh. I'm done. Not that she seemed to care, but ah well. Clears up my head to pursue other things. Took my first bike ride in a WEEK after; big mistake. Was uber windy an' I fought th' whole way, leavin' my knees nice an' sore after. Such is life, I guess.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home