Thursday, September 14, 2006

GO HOME EARLY, COME IN LATE

So th' bathroom once again makes me late fer th' train, hence late fer class. Matters weren't helped by th' fact that th' N train came as we were pullin' outta Pacific Street. So, I got there about 20 minutes late an' missed 8 pages of th' lecture (she teaches off a Powerpoint presentation that we can print out before class as our notes). About 20 minutes later, th' lecture was over a good half hour before it was supposed to be, so we got out early. Hey, I'm not complainin'. Caught th' 6 as soon as I got down there, but passed up th' R in favor of waitin' fer th' N. By th' second R with no N in sight, decided to take it...only to have th' N pull in as we pulled out. Again. So didn't get to enjoy gettin' home too much earlier. Ah well.

When we went to Jekyll, me an' D planned an Evil Dead marathon with Nel 'cause he'd never seen 'em. We had set it fer next Sat 'cause that's when D said he was off. Talkin' to him last weekend, he tells me just th' opposite. So since he screwed up I had him call Nel to see about bumpin' it up a week. Dunno if he ever did, but I called Nel myself on Tues, then D tonight. Nobody's returned my calls, so I'm guessin' it ain't gonna happen. Ah well.

Remember when I said I used my phone more last month than I have in th' whole time I had it? Well, that statement was made more concrete by th' phone bill; over 2,000 minutes! Yeesh. People sure love to talk. Fortunately my text convo with Danielle's only gonna cost me $5, so that's all gravy. Especially since it finally got textin' on my plan, 'cause if there's one thing people love more than callin', it's textin'.

Ma told me that they're settin' up to film a movie near my house. Never did get a chance to go see what th' deal was, but I guessed that th' rain probably killed production anyways. Well, just gonna hafta keep my eye on movies set in New York in th' near future, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home