Monday, September 11, 2006

5 YEARS LATER

It's 9/11 once again. Felt like any other day, really. Guess th' city's moved on despite it's rememberance. Of course, th' news like th' whores they are hadda jack up their ratings by doin' all day coverage of th' event. Although, I must say, if I coulda I woulda liked to've watched CNN's re-broadcast of their first day of coverage. But, alas, unlike that day life hasn't stopped so was no chance to. Probably best I don't anyways...more memories to haunt me is all they are.

I actually just made it to class today. Go me. However I kept dozin' off. I did doze off my last class durin' a movie, an' when I woke up I felt soooo well rested. Could use some more of that. I did get some editin' done on my story on th' train, which got held up once again on th' way home before Pacific. Yeesh. Maybe they should just close that damn station if problems're gonna keep on there.

In an odd twist of things, I woke up in th' middle of th' night not long after I just went ta bed. A minute later, I hear I get a text message. Was Rogue needin' someone to talk to. First time in th' 2 years I've had th' phone on 24/7 someone's taken advantage of it. Reason I started leavin' it on was 'cause when my ex had her wreck she left me a voicemail when I was at work, an' when I called her she told me about it. So, rather than miss out again, I left in on an' started keepin' it with me fer her. Not that she ever took advantage.

2 Comments:

Blogger sojourness said...

i don't know if i could have handled the original coverage again.

did you see the nicholas cage movie?

3:44 PM  
Blogger WOLVERINE said...

Not yet. Probably gonna wait till cable now.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home