PROGRESS
Damn my anal retentiveness. 'Cause I like to try to use real locations in my stories, I spent th' better part of th' day lookin' fer a biker bar in a neighborhood to suit my needs. It was down to two options; one in Brooklyn near th' warehouse that went up a couple months ago, an' one in North Brunswick on Highway 1 in Jersey. While Brooklyn has th' surroundings I was lookin' fer, Jersey had th' qualities. I eventually hadda settle on Brooklyn due to th' suburban nature of th' surroundin' area in Jersey...just wasn't gonna fit my needs. Yes, folks, this is what goes into location scoutin', so anyone lookin' to get into movies or somethin' similar, get ready to work hard. This was made a lot easier by th' fact I got my Google Earth back now that I'm on my computer, which is workin' pretty damn good. Except fer this error message that pops up when Windows starts, but it hasn't caused any problems yet so not too worried.
Diane messaged me tonight tellin' me about things with her ex an' her attempts at joinin' a police force. She mentioned she'd be comin' back to Brooklyn th' day of th' 3rd Avenue Festival that takes place after th' Ragamuffin Parade an' that I should "be around". So we'll see what happens. Be nice to see her again, ain't seen her since that summer in '02 when she passed by my house on a way to a party.
Speakin' of messages, th' ex was finally online tonight an' IMed me. Apparently her comp's been down an' now she has a virus, 'cause messages kept poppin' up in our chat windows. I ended things fairly early in case it was doin' somethin' to her system to prevent further damage, advisin' her to have her ma tell her how to use th' anti-virus an' fix it. But, th' best part is, aside from initial palpatations when I saw her sign on, I felt nuttin' th' whole time. That's right, no gettin' depressed, no feelin' miserable. Was just like any other chat. Go me! Looks like our little talk had a better effect than I originally intended.
Diane messaged me tonight tellin' me about things with her ex an' her attempts at joinin' a police force. She mentioned she'd be comin' back to Brooklyn th' day of th' 3rd Avenue Festival that takes place after th' Ragamuffin Parade an' that I should "be around". So we'll see what happens. Be nice to see her again, ain't seen her since that summer in '02 when she passed by my house on a way to a party.
Speakin' of messages, th' ex was finally online tonight an' IMed me. Apparently her comp's been down an' now she has a virus, 'cause messages kept poppin' up in our chat windows. I ended things fairly early in case it was doin' somethin' to her system to prevent further damage, advisin' her to have her ma tell her how to use th' anti-virus an' fix it. But, th' best part is, aside from initial palpatations when I saw her sign on, I felt nuttin' th' whole time. That's right, no gettin' depressed, no feelin' miserable. Was just like any other chat. Go me! Looks like our little talk had a better effect than I originally intended.


2 Comments:
woot woot!! ;)
woot woot! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home