KEEP RIGHT
Another thing that pisses me off about th' subway; th' stairs. Around here in our stations, our stairs can fit two people side by side, or four, and sometimes th' rare one. At 14th we have one that goes up to six. Now, with all this room you'd think people'd take advantage of it, right? Wrong. People like to try to force their way down th' stairs people are currently goin' up. I almost got run down by a guy Monday rushin' down th' stairs, an' today a girl tried to go down th' stairs on th' side I was goin' up as I was just mere steps from th' landin'. Like, what, ya can't see that space is occupied? You got a better vantage point than th' folks goin' up, I can tell ya that much. I dunno why people can't apply traffic rules to things an' just KEEP RIGHT. I mean, this IS America, right? An' let's not forget th' ass who almost ran into me goin' full speed...boy, did I want to hit him. We need some kinda structure applied to traffic in th' stations, 'cause it's become obvious people can't do it on their own.
Psych test is actually this Thurs instead of next, so I don't have all th' time I thought I did to study. Might skip class tomorrow to do it, amongst other things. Just a day to catch up. I tried to update my website, but suddenly my home comp can't access th' program I use. An' ma's laptop? Already got a virus so can't get on th' web at all. Gonna end up stayin' later at work to get it done on Tuesdays I imagine. Friggin' hell.
Psych test is actually this Thurs instead of next, so I don't have all th' time I thought I did to study. Might skip class tomorrow to do it, amongst other things. Just a day to catch up. I tried to update my website, but suddenly my home comp can't access th' program I use. An' ma's laptop? Already got a virus so can't get on th' web at all. Gonna end up stayin' later at work to get it done on Tuesdays I imagine. Friggin' hell.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home