Wednesday, September 20, 2006

SO LITTLE TO DO AND SO MUCH TIME

Well, that was pointless. Stayed home to study and nap, an' what'd I end up doin'? Readin' my comics an' bikin'. Then I finished my comics, re-sent my interview fer CAG 'cause either th' guy didn't get it or deleted it on me an' didn't realize, and then got into a phone call with Rogue. Was only after all this I even started to put together a study sheet...which I still hafta finish. So, I'm basically gonna have two hours to cram fer this test an' maybe 20 mins on th' train, 'cause I sure as hell ain't gonna have th' room on th' 6 to study. Ah well. Got too much goin' on, I guess...can't focus.

Dunno what to do fer pops' bday. It's Sunday, an' me an' ma got no clue what to get him. He ain't easy to shop fer. Got every tool he doesn't even need, has all th' clothes he can handle, refuses to use my PS2 to play DVDs... His boat, his bike, fixin' cars, music...that's it. That's what we hafta work with. If he has any other interests they've been hidden fer too long fer us to remember. Blah.

Almost forgot I found another hubcap on th' way home Tues. Walked from th' N and found it there under th' highway. Fortunately, there was also a piece of paper next to it I used to hold th' thing, was able to spare myself gettin' greased this time. Fer th' most part. That's th' one drawback of hub collectin'; ya get awful dirty doin' it. I gotta remember to powerwash all my new finds before winter sets in. Also hafta finish my room. And my story. And a whole mess of other stuff. Yeah, I said I wanted to keep busy, didn't I?

Also felt uber lonely today. Dunno why. Came home an' there it was. I could probably say it's 'cause I watched The Interpreter when I got home, which was th' movie played on th' bus my last good weekend with th' ex. I could say that, except I've watched it several times without incident already. Guess I'm just a lonely person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home