Thursday, September 02, 2010

MORE COMICS

One of my colleagues, Jemir, is moving to Holland and asked me to come over to take some of his comics he can't bring with him. I didn't anticipate him having all the books he did, or so many I'd actually want/need. I tried my Big Apple Con trick of loading up two garbage bags with the books, but that didn't work out too well. And boxing all the ones I wanted was next to impossible to carry. I ended up using a car service his aunt had the number to since I couldn't get through to ma.

Well, here's a good reason why I don't use car service; the ass was on his phone for the first half of the ride, and completely missed all my directions. I said go to the BQE to the Belt towards Kennedy. What does he do? HE GOES TO KENNEDY! And I had to tell him what exit to take several times even though I clearly stated it before. And he makes it like the extra distance was MY fault.

Next time someone offers me free comics, I'm bringing the van. Screw it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home