MAKING THE GRADE
So Rebecca finally broke down and asked fer my help with her administrative duties. She had me meet her at Brooklyn College where she had keys to a lab and privacy to get the work done. Good plan except that the key is no longer used, which we found out later on. That, and my getting there was delayed by the fact I got turned around off the Q and ended up heading AWAY from the school instead of towards. Friggin' Q. Anyways, she got us into the computer lab where I helped grade papers and log 'em. We managed to have some fun in between her stressing over the hatred of her job. At least I didn't end up holding things this time.
Oh, yeah, all last night I ended up holding a bag of some sort, in the shoe store we went to or to hide the candy she bought when we went inside one of the movie theaters on 42nd to wait for her sister...I felt like her BF but without all the fun! Ah well.
Chat was very light, so I tried to get some work done. Operative word being tried. Where the hell did all the time go? Used to be I could do everything in no time, now it's like I got no time for nothing. Crap on a stick.
Oh, yeah, all last night I ended up holding a bag of some sort, in the shoe store we went to or to hide the candy she bought when we went inside one of the movie theaters on 42nd to wait for her sister...I felt like her BF but without all the fun! Ah well.
Chat was very light, so I tried to get some work done. Operative word being tried. Where the hell did all the time go? Used to be I could do everything in no time, now it's like I got no time for nothing. Crap on a stick.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home