Thursday, November 01, 2007

AUDITED

The audit went off without a hitch. Everything ran as it was supposed to. Although, it was funny watching management scrable earlier to try and finish up everything. In giving out equipment, I was told I hadda put the time cards in the buckets with them, and I wasn't allowed to give 'em out until 5 mins before punch-in. Simple, right? You'd think...except a couple guys threw a tantrum when I told them after asking for cards. You'da thought I was keeping their paychecks or something. Buncha big, immature babies.

Despite how slow the belt was moving and how late we got out, I made good time getting to the street and parking. Tried to deliver my 7th floor as early as possible by doing 22, then 11 when I switched banks, then 6 followed by 7. Ended up getting there about the usual time since I didn't even get my stuff inside till almost 10. From there I worked my way back up, switching over at 12. Way I figured, since I had to switch banks and I had to do 22 first, I would deliver the two connecting floors on each trip so no steps would be wasted. It all actually worked out pretty good, and the elevators going UP came faster than the DOWNs ever did. Dunno how that works, but whatever. Only hiccup was my 20 needs their stuff early early too, having retrieved the boxes themselves BUT leaving them for me to scan. So tomorrow, gonna stick 22 after 20 and see how that works.

I was in the mood for Chinese food, so after the bank I passed by the place we usually order from. Boy, was that a mistake. Around here, the Chinese places are usually small little spaces taken up mostly by the kitchen area with a tiny customer area in the front. When I went in, there were a buncha high schoolers there probably from OLA eating. These kids were ANNOYING to listen to. Y'know, the popular types who sound like spoiled brats whenever they talk. Listening to them was just...argh. Then, this dude came in with this retarded kid who proceeded to kick me twice before I had to give him the "I will kill you" look. Took a lot of patience to NOT explode right then and there, as I reeeeeeeeally wanted to. Hey, at least the food was good.

Oh, and I told the hottie at my station I thought she was lovely. Hey, started with an L like her name and it was the truth (although downplayed a LOT), so when I saw her I said it as part of her name and got her to blush a bit. Think I made her day a bit better. Now, if only I could get rid of the kinks in my neck my day would be a bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home