Friday, November 09, 2007

BELATED MONDAY

Good Mondays usually mean crap the rest of the week. The last two days I've had to rush to make my final stops because of some such delays I encounter. Today, I came into my truck where those assholes threw in several rather LARGE boxes, limiting my work space more than usual. Needless to say, given I only got 3 hours sleep last night, this pissed me off greatly. That and the fact that the boxes that actually BELONG on the floor they throw on the goddamn shelves, and vice versa. I EXPLAINED this already, is it so fucking hard to throw the shelf stuff ON the shelves? I'm not asking for organization, god forbid, but you KNOW the stuff that goes on the floor...put THAT shit on the floor! And if there are giant packages, PUT THEM OUTSIDE THE GODDAMN TRUCK! Everyone else does that when they load their own. The only times those fuckers EVER helped me in loading is when I was actually there. Meanwhile, they expect me to come running when they need help or to take stops off of them. Yeah, fuck that. I'm always running behind because I have to fix THEIR mess then deal with the typical bullshit on my route. They list how many stops you should have by what time the sort is done before you should be on your way out, and I can never go with what they list because I just don't have the time. I'm lucky if I can even do 16 stops without rushing, forget 20.

My receptionists seem to keep disappearing. The 15th floor has been gone for about 2 weeks now, my 22nd floor was missing in action, 20th was also out for the day, and my 9th floor is leaving for a better job. Yeesh, just when I get the hang on everyone's name.

Oh, and apparently I forgot to deliver a package on said 9th floor. Hopefully Lissette remembered to tell Rory to find it and do it.

So there's some group drama going on. Apparently a member's side project was erroneously endorsed by participants as a CAG project, which it never was. So we've got fingers being pointed in different directions and a small rift developing because of it. That's where I come in to try and repair the damage and get some ideas going for the benefit of the group that have been tainted by this one event. Sigh...it's never easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home