Sunday, November 04, 2007

WEEKEND REVIEW

It only takes one fucker to ruin a good day. Friday went along just fine start to finish despite it being the second day of the audit, but when I got back to the station the mumbler I mentioned a long time ago decided to block me in as I was setting up my truck to pull into a spot past the poles. When asked how he expected me to do so with him now in the way, like a dick he asked me if I knew how to drive and offered to teach me. You have NO idea what it took to NOT lunge out of my truck and feed him his throat. If that sumbitch thinks I'm gonna take his shit, let him try it again. He will NOT live to see the next day.

Saturday I got to relax for the most part, but I did some work anyways and despite all that I reeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to hang out and do something. That's a problem when you got nowhere to go and no one to go with. What I ended up doing was taking pics of my sword collection. I admit, I got a little carried away. After the initial shots with some poses by me, I kinda got into it and decided to put on my shades and emulate some Wesley Snipes. Hey, I was bored and it was fun. Those are up on my Myspace and Facebook.

Today, D called me up to come hangout. We had McDonalds and he filled me in on the date I interrupted him on last night, and his new GF. Then it was to his place to rock out to more Guitar Hero, then home fer me to try and get some work done and join the chat. See, I had a sinus headache all day and as a result I couldn't look at the screen without it being like flashing a bright flashlight an inch away from my eyes. Not fun. Did eventually clear up enough by the end of the night, but still there a little bit. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home