ALTERATIONS
I had 114 pieces, a lot of it bulky enough to have me drop 3 of my stops to Carlos. Turns out, I didn't hafta do that at all. I was done with plenty of time left over, enough to try and offer help to people. The only one who needed it was Willie; he had 2 buildings to go with several stops. By the time I made it to his truck (the last of THREE on his block...yeesh!) I only had enough time to take 2. But, he got extra help and was all good when time ran out. Not too bad for a Monday...which has me worried for later on.
I ended up falling asleep and not getting done nearly half of what I intended, so I had to rush through and write up a story for class. I basically take one of the Halloween GB stories I was writing, changed the names and places, and brought that in. Got back my other one, which she liked, but made some stupid changes on. The lady doesn't know shit about shit, I'm convinced of it.
I ended up falling asleep and not getting done nearly half of what I intended, so I had to rush through and write up a story for class. I basically take one of the Halloween GB stories I was writing, changed the names and places, and brought that in. Got back my other one, which she liked, but made some stupid changes on. The lady doesn't know shit about shit, I'm convinced of it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home