LATNESS
The freight was late as hell, and the rain didn't help much. I didn't get to my block until 9:30, and then I had the usual construction blockage of the freight. I also had the sales reps glad handing me on he street. I didn't even get into the building until almost 10:30. Fortunately, I was able to get help with one stop and an extension of 10 mins, but that wasn't enough to keep me from getting 23 lates. Dammit.
I called Tommy to have him hold 24 bottles of Martinellis fer me fer the holidays since it goes on sale this week and I know it goes fast. I'll swing by after I go to the bank to get money for the weekend. Convention time!
I called Tommy to have him hold 24 bottles of Martinellis fer me fer the holidays since it goes on sale this week and I know it goes fast. I'll swing by after I go to the bank to get money for the weekend. Convention time!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home