DO I CARE?
I tried to bang out homework fer class, but didn't work out so well. Got one assignment done and printed out stuff to read before I left. But when I got there she was showing a stupid video on the Black Panthers. Why the fuck are we watching history videos in a creative writing class?! The room was packed, and I was able to grab a seat behind the TV able to watch it via reflection in the windows. But, I really didn't give a fuck and was fighting falling asleep anyways. This prompted the bitch to pull me aside at the end and say I'm withdrawn from the class. Class? WHAT CLASS? Class implies there's some actual TEACHING going on. Teaching related to the topic of said class. Fucking waste of time and money. I told her it's just 'cause I'm tired, which is partially true, but irony of ironies when she reads the HW I turned in where my "brother" bashes the pointless waste of time one of his classes is. You couldn't time that better if you planned it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home