Friday, April 06, 2007

BLOOD RUN

ARGH! Ma decided to change the shower curtains last night (which they needed to be, badly) an' that led to them cleanin' the whole bathroom. Fine. The problem? I go to take a shower today, get in, get some hot water fer once...an' no washcloth! Ma uses a loufa, pops uses just bar soap, an' I'm the one who uses washcloths. These dipshits put it in the hamper an' didn't bother to replace OR tell me! So I hadda cut the water, semi-dry up, wrap the towel around me an' cross the hall to get one. Boy, was I pissed off. Assholes complain about me all the time then go an' do the same shit they accuse me of. ARGH!

Didn't wake up till 4, an' ma hadda interrupt my day by havin' me take somethin' to the UPS store fer her when I wanted to catch a ride before it either snowed or got too dark. Fuck. So I rushed my shower, dressed, got my bike ready an' took the box over. I hate doin' that 'cause I gotta fill out the fuckin' form with all the info I DON'T know all the fuckin' time. Stupid bitch. Got back, got on the bike, an' hit my ride. Only shitty part was I caught my finger on my brake handle an' ripped a nice piece of flesh off my knuckle. Fortunately I had some napkins left in my jacket an' used them to stop it up till I got to the wharf. They were pretty much used up by then, but I figgered maybe it coagulated enough to stop bleedin' so much. No such luck. Resorted to usin' the rubber glove I had to stop it up an' keep blood from goin' all over till I got home.

Got out another script. Decided to do an action short usin' one of my characters. Didn't really wanna but that particular one out there before some others, but he was the only one who fit so what the hell. Tomorrow I'll probably try to do some of the comedy shorts I had planned. Talked to Bob, he's good with us workin' together on 'em, so that's cool.

So far, these personal meters aren't such a chore to carry around. The best part? The unit that transmits their data to the main joint keeps the cordless from knockin' me off the web, which's fine by me. All these years of gettin' kicked off an' this stupid thing's what stops it. Whatta world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home