Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ON THE ROAD TO PART 3

Well looks like my application was acceptable. Got a call today an' my interview's on Thursday at noon. Quick! So I bit the bullet an' told Jim about the two weeks I'd need an' what not. I also optimistically put in fer that day in April off when I put in fer Thursday. So far it's all kosher, we'll see how it lasts. What I can't get over is the fact I gotta dress up fer this. I hafta dress up fer an interview fer a job to deliver packages. To deliver. Packages. Screwy.

Tried to do some writin' at home, but wasn't motivated to do anythin' I needed to do. Rather, worked on some side projects 'fore I went off to school. Also passed out on the couch watchin' a movie. Not fun, an' left me fallin' asleep all through class. On the plus side, was warm as hell so was able to enjoy my shorts. Summer's almost here, folks. Got yer ACs cleaned yet?

After the interview gonna try to take my bikes to get fixed. Warm weather's comin' an' I don't wanna miss out. Tomorrow woulda been a better day, but I gotta turn in my first comic reviews so I need to get crackin' on readin' 'em. Fortunately it's my small week so won't take too long. Gonna hafta see how I can balance 'em all out once I get the job. Just hafta see.

On another note, Bill Engvall? Funny as all hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home