BORED!
I have 4 instant messenger services an' when nobody is on, NOBODY is on. I was so freakin' bored tonight night! Argh!
Okay, I finally finished my room. Just a couple stragglers I hafta bring downstairs an' basically it's all done. At least till I get some new furniture. Need a computer desk an' a bed with storage. I had found a decent desk but just an issue of gettin' the internet, and cable, in my room. If I'm gonna be workin' in there I ain't comin' out fer shit. Maybe I'll get it anyways, the one I got's fallin' apart anyways. Crap, also gonna need a chair, ain't I? Crap...
Spent the rest of the night workin' on comic reviews an' my DB list. Sis told me all plans're cancelled 'cause she wants to focus on family stuff which puts her not in the mood fer other stuff. Probably call D tomorrow an' let him know to stand down. An' tomorrow's that dumb show. Jeans an' a nice t-shirt, that's all I'm wearin'. How formal a venue could it be?
May 5th is somethin' called Free Comic Book Day. It's an annual event where publishers put out a book, an' sometimes additional merchandise, that comic shops give out fer free. The idea is to get new people into comics by givin' 'em free samples. A good idea, except advertisin' fer it is crap an' limited to only venues that already established comic fans will see it. We don't want this. Comics have things fer both adults AND kids. Help spread the word, or if ya have a kid get them into the joy of readin' with their first batch of comics. To find yer local shop go to www.comicshoplocator.com or call 1-888-COMIC BOOK. See what all the fuss is about.
Okay, I finally finished my room. Just a couple stragglers I hafta bring downstairs an' basically it's all done. At least till I get some new furniture. Need a computer desk an' a bed with storage. I had found a decent desk but just an issue of gettin' the internet, and cable, in my room. If I'm gonna be workin' in there I ain't comin' out fer shit. Maybe I'll get it anyways, the one I got's fallin' apart anyways. Crap, also gonna need a chair, ain't I? Crap...
Spent the rest of the night workin' on comic reviews an' my DB list. Sis told me all plans're cancelled 'cause she wants to focus on family stuff which puts her not in the mood fer other stuff. Probably call D tomorrow an' let him know to stand down. An' tomorrow's that dumb show. Jeans an' a nice t-shirt, that's all I'm wearin'. How formal a venue could it be?
May 5th is somethin' called Free Comic Book Day. It's an annual event where publishers put out a book, an' sometimes additional merchandise, that comic shops give out fer free. The idea is to get new people into comics by givin' 'em free samples. A good idea, except advertisin' fer it is crap an' limited to only venues that already established comic fans will see it. We don't want this. Comics have things fer both adults AND kids. Help spread the word, or if ya have a kid get them into the joy of readin' with their first batch of comics. To find yer local shop go to www.comicshoplocator.com or call 1-888-COMIC BOOK. See what all the fuss is about.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home